Skip to content
TRAINING MODULE II
Administrating the Expanded CLS Ministry
- Serving Challenging Children & their families
- Serving High Risk Youth Through Entrepreneurship
- Weaving the arts and other enrichment into CLS
- Providing for tutoring and academic needs
- Engaging Senior Citizens as Resources in CLS
Life Skills in Action as Key to Engaging College Students
- Recruiting, retaining and training 13 –26 years-old through the Young Adult Leadership Training program
- Engaging community partners for job opportunities and workplace mentoring
- Providing parental support and trainingthrough — “Lord Bless Me and My Kids.”
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.